March 11, 2008

Cover and Original: Imperial March

I just posted this up on my other blog:

The image “http://www.barnasquad.com/30th/logo-501st-b.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I'm going to do this as a sort of teaser for this week's CYA mix. As I've mentioned before, and reiterate: I'm a geek. I'm also a member of the 501st Legion, as a Storm Trooper. I'm doing two events this week, one tomorrow at the Vermont Philharmonic Orchestra performance tomorrow, and will also be with my fellow troopers in the Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade.

So, to celebrate, here's a couple versions of the outstanding Imperial March, aka Darth Vader's theme:

Imperial March - John Williams
Imperial March (John Williams) - Metallica
Imperial March (John Williams) - No Doubt
Imperial March (John Williams) - Rage Against The Machine

Interestingly, No Doubt is also a sort of honorary member of the Legion - I guess they're really big fans...

No comments: