July 24, 2008

Upcoming Events

I've had to trim a couple of things recently because of some issues that I've had lately.

7-26 - Toys R Us Midnight Event, Williston Vermont
- I'd originally intended on going to the New York City Times Square event, but that's just not going to work out this time around, so I'm doing the one in Williston Vermont. Far less cool, but it's a troop.

7-31 - Game Tournament @ Burlington's Fletcher Free Library
- We're showing up to troop at a kid's gaming thing in Burlington, which should be fun, low key.

8-9 - Balloon Festival, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
- This is up near Montreal, where the Darth Vader Balloon will be appearing. Can't wait for this one.

8-15 - Clone Wars release, Williston or Burlington, VT
- I'm currently working out which theater we're going to be going to, with some very positive leads. Hopefully, the Majestic 10, once they get their schedule finalized.

9-6 - MS Challenge Walk, Cape Cod, MA
- I might do this, depending on how things are going, although it is a very long drive down to Cape Cod.

9-13 - Walk Now for Autism

9-20 - West Boylston Bicentennial Arts Festival

10-5 - Walk Now for Autism

10-11/12 - Music of John Williams Concert
Maine

10-19 - Greater Boston Walk Now for Autism 2008

Oct - Woburn Halloween Parade
Nov - SuperMegaFest

It's looking like the fall is getting crowded too, and I'm thinking that I'll have to ditch the MS Challenge Walk, maybe a couple of the other Autism walks as well... I'm not sure if I'll do Supermegafest either yet.

No comments: