May 9, 2008

Clone Wars Theatrical Trailer

I missed the trailer last night when it debuted on TV for the first time, but in this day and age, that doesn't really matter that much. This trailer, which I'm assuming will be ending up in theaters for various related movies, is different from the last two trailers that have made it online, the minute and fifty second one, and the second one that couldn't stay online.
Here's a link to where you can see the new trailer online:


Here's a bunch of screen caps that I took:












Honestly, this is looking better and better every time I see new things from it. The animation is still looking a little rough, but there's four months for them to work on it, so I'm not terribly worried in that department. August 15th, woot!

Edit: The trailer is now up on Starwars.com. I'll try to get better screencaps.

No comments: